Monday, December 9, 2013

My first cookbook!

https://www.createspace.com/4518788

I am SO very pleased to announce that my first cookbook is now available for purchase!  I know I've been away from the blog for a while, but for good reason.  I have been working on developing and perfecting dessert and baked good recipes that are free from all dairy, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts.  These recipes are now all available to you in "Love Letters from My Kitchen" !!!




You'll find recipes for breads, cookies, muffins, breakfast foods, brownies, cakes, frostings, and more!  I've even included a section of "Rock Star" recipes - simple recipes for impressive foods that will make you feel like a Rock Star in your own kitchen. 

This cookbook is for EVERYONE!  If you ever bake or want to bake for someone with food allergies, this book is a great addition to your kitchen.  From simple to stunning, from everyday to holiday, there is something for each of you in "Love Letters from My Kitchen".

I hope you enjoy this cookbook, and use it to bring even more love into your own kitchen!



 As always, from The Allergy Safe Kitchen, I wish you "Good Cooking, and Safe Eating"!


Beth Anne Van Horn













*Most of the recipes in the book are also vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment