Friday, October 10, 2014

Enjoy Life Plentils - Review

Hey everyone!  It's "Review Friday," so let's get down to the nitty gritty!  Today, I'm reviewing "Enjoy Life Plentils."

I recently attended the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference, in Las Vegas.  When I arrived to register at the conference, I was greeted with two bags of swag!  Coupons, pens, magnets, magazines, and oh so many samples of allergy friendly products, including Garlic & Parmesan Plentils! 


My children love Enjoy Life products and I really wanted them to try these, but I had a 4 hour wait at the airport on the way home from the conference...the Plentils were gone well before I got on the plane.  That should give you a hint as to their taste and quality....

Pros: Crunchy, flavorful, and satisfying!   Free of the top 8 allergens, Plentils are safe for every person in my household. And, these tasty chips are made from lentils, so they are packed with protein and deliver goodness that an ordinary potato chip can't.    

Cons: My local grocery store doesn't carry them. 

Bottom Line:  I'm a fan, and I'll be ordering some so my children can enjoy them too!

Click HERE to check out all the awesome products that Enjoy Life Foods has to offer!  All free of the Top 8 Allergens! 



 As always, from The Allergy Safe Kitchen, I wish you "Good Cooking, and Safe Eating"!

No comments:

Post a Comment