Friday, October 17, 2014

Divvies Chocolate - Review


I recently attended the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference, in Las Vegas.  When I arrived to register at the conference, I was greeted with two bags of swag!  Coupons, pens, magnets, magazines, and oh so many samples of allergy friendly products!  Of course, I needed to do my duty to you, my dear readers, and try each sample...um, did I mention there were several varieties of chocolate?  Yum! So, I rolled up my sleeves and dug in. Today's review: Divvies Chocolate!



Included in our Swag, was a Divvies Crispy Rice Crunch Bar. I planned to just eat a little nibble, but...click here to see an Instagram of what was left of my Divvies wrapper as I was pulled into this divine treat!  (Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!) Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:  It's like a Nestle Crunch bar, but WAY better!  The Crispy Rice is delicate and just the right texture, and the chocolate has a creamy mouthfeel.  No waxiness in the chocolate, just rich and smooth! The chocolate is dairy-free, egg-free, and peanut-free. This unique little bar is divided up into parts: one for you, and one to share!  I love that concept in an allergy friendly food!  


Cons: I really don't have any cons for this one!  It's a winner all around! 


Bottom line:  This chocolate is top of the line and perfect for sharing!  I will most definitely be purchasing Divvies chocolate for my family! 


For more information on the whole line of Divvies products: click HERE to 
visit their website!  


Please read all labels when purchasing products for your food allergic family and friends, to ensure that the product meets your allergy needs.  



 As always, from The Allergy Safe Kitchen, I wish you "Good Cooking, and Safe Eating"!

No comments:

Post a Comment