Friday, November 28, 2014

Omission Gluten Free Beer - Review

Forget about Black Friday - It's Product Review Friday!  Today, I'm reviewing a beverage that I had the pleasure of sampling at the FABlog Conference in September. I found it at our local grocery store and brought it home for an assist from my husband! 




Pros: Omission is made with traditional beer ingredients.  They use a proprietary process, which involves adding a gluten-busting enzyme,  to remove the gluten after brewing!  This means, Omission tastes just like a "regular" beer.  I served it to my husband and it met with his approval!  We live near Buffalo, and Buffalonians really like their beer, so I take his approval as a ringing endorsement! Another pro?  Omission tests EVERY batch of beer for gluten content! And you can look up the results, of the bottle you hold in your hand, online.  I like that sort of transparency in a company. 

Cons: I really can't think of any!  (I haven't been to any bars lately, in order to know if it's being served or not, but the next time I'm in a restaurant I'm going to ask if they carry it!)

Bottom Line: Omission is a great product!  They offer three different varieties of beer, so there's something for every taste! 

If you want to know more about Omission, and their line of products, click HERE to visit their website!  There's even a beer finder - enter your zip code and find out where Omission is available near you! 

Don't forget to check out my cookbooks on Amazon! 



 As always, from The Allergy Safe Kitchen, I wish you "Good Cooking, and Safe Eating"!


No comments:

Post a Comment